Pharmacy spending has continued to increase with no sign of it slowing down any time soon. In fact, the average prescription drug prices in the U.S. are 2.56 times higher than in other developed countries. It’s time to take a different approach to how we control these costs.
The Leaf Health Captive mitigates your clients’ risk and reduces their pharmacy spending by combining our specialty administration, medical rebates, clinical review, and alternative funding programs into one turnkey solution.
Understanding How a Group Captive Works
With a traditional, fully insured plan, all the risk is transferred to an insurer. With a self-funded plan, the employer owns all the financial risk. A group captive, on the other hand, lets employers only pay for the insurance they need while limiting their financial exposure.
What Makes the Leaf Health Captive Different?
The Leaf Health Captive creates a sense of community and ownership amongst its members by addressing their concerns and providing them with strategies that work.
We leverage our industry expertise to provide a flexible captive solution that:
- Manages specialty claims costs through extensive clinical review.
- Mitigates volatility by providing no new lasers and rate cap options.
- Increases healthcare savings through returned surpluses.
- Offers more benefit options and resources to encourage a culture of health and well-being.
- Empowers members to take control of their health.
Looking for more information about the Leaf Health Captive? Check out our additional resources or reach out to us with any questions you have.